Oreo Bottom Muffins
Hello bakers 🙂
My brother (Prateek Katyal) manages this blog and his friends are coming over tomorrow, So you know how important it is to impress him and his friends: D
But it’s a lazy Sunday and I am not in a mood for too much work. I need a simple recipe and there’s nothing less messy than muffins. But I want Fancy too 😉
So I made these – Oreo bottom muffins.
They are chocolatey, have a hint of my favorite peanut butter and of course the star of the recipe-Oreos.
Who doesn’t love oreos 🙂 and you always have them lying around in the house. So, let’s get going with the Oreo bottom muffins recipe.
- 2 big pack of Oreos
- Peanut Butter
- 1 cup 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. instant coffee
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup curd
- 2 tbsp. Nutella
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and lightly butter cupcake tins.
- Now, ready your cupcake tins
- Take 2 Oreos, sandwich them with a little peanut butter. Place them at the bottom of each cupcake tin. Spread a little more peanut butter over them. Keep aside.
- For the muffin batter
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, sugar, coffee, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add cream, curd, oil and vanilla essence. Swirl in the Nutella. Finally add milk to get a smooth batter. Don’t over mix.
- Pour spoonfuls of this batter over prepared cupcake tins until ¾ full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in a moderate oven.
They looked lovely and tasted amazing. Soft, perfect crumb and lots of chocolate. Melt in your mouth muffins with an oreo surprise at the bottom. What’s not to love!!
I’m sure he and his friends will love it too 🙂