The Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles were a healthy start for the new year 2017. But I can’t keep you all healthy for long :P. And these Kit Kat Overload Brownies are the perfect chocolate indulgence to break the healthy spell! How much of chocolate can you handle? Because these Kit Kat Overload Brownies are very decadent and satiating.
Make a rich brownie batter, pour half of it in the baking tin. Then place whole Kit Kat bars and fit them snugly so that there is a continuous layer of kitkats. Now top with the rest of the brownie batter. Bake. This is such a fun way of baking a brownie :).
You can devour them like this or make them even more rich and chocolatey. Top them with some chocolate frosting, chopped Kit Kats, oreos and maltesers. Aren’t you interested in the gorgeous Kit Kat Overload Brownies now?!
The best part about the Kit Kat Brownies is that the Kit Kats don’t melt in the brownie and stay whole during the bake. The crunchy bite of the wafer and chocolate comes right through the fudgy brownies.Yum yum!
Kit Kat Overload Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (or 350F). Line your 8*8 baking dish with foil.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals. Once mixed, allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the sugars into the cooled chocolate/butter mixture. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition.Whisk in the vanilla.
- Gently fold in the flour, cocoa, coffee and salt.
- Pour enough of the batter into the bottom of your prepared baking dish just to cover the bottom.
- Break the Kit Kat bars apart and lay on top of the batter such that they cover the entire pan.
- Pour the rest of the batter over the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- Frosting Instructions- Pour the hot cream over the chopped milk chocolate. Mix in after 2-3 minutes. Whisk in the vanilla. Allow frosting to cool down.
- Once the brownies have cooled completely, lift the foil out of the pan. Evenly spread the chocolate frosting over the top of the brownies.
- Top the frosting with some maltesers, chopped oreos and broken Kit Kats. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Anyone would fall in love with these fudgy Kit Kat Overload Brownies. They tick all the right boxes in my chocolate expedition.